Foam Pellet Wagglers
Made from high-density foam, these are for fishing in the upper layers of water.
The Guru Camo colour is in a heron grey, making the wagglers very discrete when fishing shallow.
Coupled with flights for extra accurate casting, and available in bright orange and yellow colours, the floats are designed to pop up immediately when entering the water so not to spook fish. They enter the water discreetly and are perfect for mugging cruising fish!
They can be attached and shotted using traditional locking shot, and we also have specifically designed Waggler Converters for these floats. These are weights that the floats push into, shotting them perfectly, available seperateley. The floats can then be locked in place with Super Tight Line Stops allowing depth changes without line damage.
Two per pack, and three sizes available:
- Get stealthy with Tackle Guru's latest wagglers... The latest Foam Pellet Wagglers are out now! 10914 Views
- The LETHAL Foam Pellet Waggler explained! Robbie Taylor - spec and guide to the Foam Pellet Wag! 28813 Views
- Guru Pellet Wagglers - The Release! The wait is over for Guru Pellet Wagglers... 17985 Views
- Master The Pellet Waggler - Steve Parry
- Maggot Mania!
- Five Of The Best!
- Guru Match Live!
- Fisheries...Behind The Scenes!
- PVA Perfection!
- Set Your Trap!
- Steve Ringer's Shot Advice!
- The Guru Pellet Waggler Range - OUT NOW!This week has seen the launch of one of the longest...
- Fantastic new Pellet Pliers about to be released!Often in fishing it is the devices that help you to more...
- Revealed: the new Guru Mini Pellet FeederA new breed of pellet feeder hits the shelves this month in...