Push one of these cones into a bait box full of softened pellets and you can make a nice cluster of bait that can be threaded onto the hook link and cast out. Once on the lakebed, the pellets drop away from the hook link, depositing a mouthful of bait right where you want it, around the hook bait.
- Master The Pellet Waggler - Steve Parry
- Maggot Mania!
- Five Of The Best!
- Guru Match Live!
- Fisheries...Behind The Scenes!
- PVA Perfection!
- Set Your Trap!
- Steve Ringer's Shot Advice!
- Fantastic new Pellet Pliers about to be released!Often in fishing it is the devices that help you to more...
- Revealed: the new Guru Mini Pellet FeederA new breed of pellet feeder hits the shelves this month in...
- Martin Salter bags a big crucian on the Pellet Cone!Crucian carp have been in the spotlight recently, and that...