Method Hair Rig
The Method Hair Rig has been purpose designed for use with the method feeder. Through their vast combined commercial-water experience, the Guru team believed that the perfect length for a method rig was four inches. This allows the bait to be presented among the free bait that has dropped off the feeder. They coupled the N-Gauge hook link with the Guru MWG hook, which is an awesomely strong, versatile pattern. The lads decided on figure-of-eight loops for ultimate knot strength and a piece of silicone on the hair to keep the bait and hook in the optimum hooking position.
- A Deadly Winter Method - Adam Rooney
- Method Mould Masterclass - Adam Rooney
- Maggot Mania!
- Five Of The Best!
- Guru Match Live!
- Fisheries...Behind The Scenes!
- PVA Perfection!
- Set Your Trap!
- The wait is over - the Method Feeder Clip is here!When it comes to fishing Method-style feeders it is usually...
- Versatile new Impact Bombs just released!There are times when you don’t want as much bait as a...
- Ringer Secures Weekend Double - Steve RingerWell, it was a great weekend for me, starting off on...