- QUICK PROFILE
- PB FISH:
- PB MATCH WEIGHT:
- FAVOURITE METHOD:
- FAVOURITE VENUE:
- HOME TOWN:
GALLERYSEE MORE GALLERY PICS
Northampton-based Mark brings plenty of top-flight match experience to the Guru ranks. He rates his best-ever result as being crowned Maver British Pole Champion in 2011. While learning his trade, Mark captained his Northampton Nene junior team in several nationals. He’s made the final of Maver Match This and took 5th place at the Stafford Moor Festival in 2012.
Mark aims to keep competing at the highest level and to learn from his experienced stablemates at Guru.
- Match Academy, Makins 2018 - THE MOVIE! Full coverage of the Makins day from Match Academy 2018! 12026 Views
- Guru Match Academy 2016 - THE MOVIE! The very first Guru Match Academy full coverage 2016... 19590 Views
- Up Your Speed! Mark Griffiths explains how to use the superb Guru Speed Stop 41533 Views
- Match Academy 2018 - Applications Open!Applications for the 2018 Guru Match Academy are now open!...
- Two Guru's In The Final!The weekend was filled with success for the Tackle Guru...
- Mark Griffiths clinches victory on Guru Makins Winter League…An incredibly close finish on this weekend’s final round...