- QUICK PROFILE
- PB FISH:
- PB MATCH WEIGHT:
- FAVOURITE METHOD:
- FAVOURITE VENUE:
- HOME TOWN:
GALLERYSEE MORE GALLERY PICS
Northampton-based Mark brings plenty of top-flight match experience to the Guru ranks. He rates his best-ever result as being crowned Maver British Pole Champion in 2011. While learning his trade, Mark captained his Northampton Nene junior team in several nationals. He’s made the final of Maver Match This and took 5th place at the Stafford Moor Festival in 2012.
Mark aims to keep competing at the highest level and to learn from his experienced stablemates at Guru.
- Guru Match Academy 2018 - Partridge Lakes! All the action for our 2019 northern Guru Match Academy! 13059 Views
- Guru Mick Wilkinson Handmade Pole Floats: The Journey! The in-depth story behind Guru's most difficult project to date! 20062 Views
- Match Academy, Makins 2018 - THE MOVIE! Full coverage of the Makins day from Match Academy 2018! 3581 Views
- Match Academy 2018 - Applications Open!Applications for the 2018 Guru Match Academy are now open!...
- Two Guru's In The Final!The weekend was filled with success for the Tackle Guru...
- Mark Griffiths clinches victory on Guru Makins Winter League…An incredibly close finish on this weekend’s final round...