- QUICK PROFILE
- PB FISH:
- 22lb carp
- PB MATCH WEIGHT:
- Daiwa Airity
- Daiwa TDX
- Daiwa Air XLS
- FAVOURITE METHOD:
- Pole in the margin for big carp
- FAVOURITE VENUE:
- Colemans Cottage and Lindholme lakes
- HOME TOWN:
- A few I'd rather not repeat!
Guru Bitesize: Distance PVA Tactics
GALLERYSEE MORE GALLERY PICS
Pemb works at Guru as a product developer. He also fishes at a high level on the open match circuit and is a member of the powerful Daiwa Dorking team. Previously he was also a member of the England under-21 team, with whom he won a team gold medal and a individual silver medal.
Fishing more as a individual these days, Pemb has had a few noted successes such as Barston Masters Champion (and a 2nd and 3rd final placings), Maver Classic Winner, and numerous White Acres festivals top-ten finishes. Pemb also competes in the UK Champs, where he has finished in the top ten overall in each of the last four years. He also holds the UK Champs record with over 300lb from Lindholme Lakes.
Often found on the bank with brand manager, Adam Rooney, testing new products, Pemb doesn’t mind what sort of fishing he is doing so long as it involves plenty of bites.
He lives in Whitehill, Hants and recently married the very lovely and understanding Vikki. Interests include enjoying good food, sipping lager and fishing, of course!
- Spring Tactics Revealed! Rooney and Pemb show that variety is the key! 19866 Views
- BITESIZE: Pemb Wrighting, small commercial feeder tactics Make the most of small commercial venues on the feeder! 2460 Views
- Super Tight Line Stops! Pemb Wrighting shows the brand new line stops from Guru. 14144 Views