GURU BITESIZE - Frankie's Commercial Spring Tips
FRANKIE’S COMMERCIAL SPRING TIPS!
In the latest Tackle Guru Bitesize video Frankie Gianoncelli heads over to Little John Lakes, near Ollerton. A venue that’s absolutely packed full of carp to run through some essential tips that’ll help you catch more carp on commercial fisheries this spring!
This is a real action-packed Bitesize video where Frankie shows you how to get the most from a few key methods; Hybrid feeder up to islands, pinging pellets and down the edge!
- Super LWG Hooks Pemb Wrighting reveals his uses for this versatile hook pattern. 5 Views: 40,137
- Advice About Shot! Matt Godfrey explains his simple advice about shot and pole rigs 4 Views: 37,825
- Guru Mick Wilkinson Handmade Pole Floats: The Journey! The in-depth story behind Guru's most difficult project to date! 5 Views: 40,332
- NEW BITESIZE - Feeder Fishing For Bream HOW TO catch more bream on a feeder with Guru ace Frankie G! 5 Views: 170,140
- Breaking The Ice Pemb Wrighting's top tips for tackling a frozen lake! 4 Views: 28,697
- NEW BITESIZE - Feeder Fishing For Bream HOW TO catch more bream on a feeder with Guru ace Frankie G! 170140 Views
- The Perfect Hooklength with Andy Pell 65526 Views
- The X Safe Method Feeder Match Fishing Favourite 63042 Views
- How to tie a spade end hook with Andy Pell 57571 Views
- Andy Bennett's Shotting Patterns! Three simple shotting patterns explained for pole rigs... 50821 Views
- Hooklength Advice! Tips on the length of hooklengths from Andy Bennett... 39565 Views