NEW BITESIZE - Feeder Fishing For Bream
We join Guru ace Frankie Gianoncelli at the stunning Southfield Reservoir, near Doncaster for a natural water feeder fishing masterclass!
Feeder fishing for bream and skimmers has become one of the most popular forms of fishing over recent years, thousands of both match and pleasure anglers up and down the country love fishing this method. So, the latest Bitesize instalment covers exactly that....
Frankie runs through everything you need to know to put more bream and skimmers in your net, from rigs and hardware, right through to feeding and bait choices. This Bitesize is absolutely packed full of information and action that'll be sure to turn you into a feeder pro!
Along with tips, tricks and fish action there's also a lot of detail and in session interviews which gives you a great insight into how the small changes and tweaks can make a huge difference.
- Super LWG Hooks Pemb Wrighting reveals his uses for this versatile hook pattern. 5 Views: 26,228
- Guru Mick Wilkinson Handmade Pole Floats: The Journey! The in-depth story behind Guru's most difficult project to date! 5 Views: 31,798
- Advice About Shot! Matt Godfrey explains his simple advice about shot and pole rigs 4 Views: 25,750
- GURU BITESIZE - Frankie's Commercial Spring Tips Catch more carp on commercials this spring with Frankie's tips! 5 Views: 12,380
- DEANO'S DIARY - BIG BREAM BASH Dean Macey chases huge bream at Walthamstow Reservoir! Views: 13,461
- The Perfect Hooklength with Andy Pell 54499 Views
- The X Safe Method Feeder Match Fishing Favourite 51481 Views
- NEW BITESIZE - Feeder Fishing For Bream HOW TO catch more bream on a feeder with Guru ace Frankie G! 50982 Views
- How to tie a spade end hook with Andy Pell 47765 Views
- Andy Bennett's Shotting Patterns! Three simple shotting patterns explained for pole rigs... 33884 Views
- Hooklength Advice! Tips on the length of hooklengths from Andy Bennett... 28758 Views